We believe that small things make a big difference. We also believe in treating our customers as we would like to be treated, by the companies that we do business with. With that in mind we will only use the information that you provide us with to: process orders; maintain and improve our website; send out news and offers to email subscribers.
We don’t like spam any more than you do. So if you have subscribed to receive emails, you will not see your inbox filling up with our promotions on a daily basis.
You can unsubscribe to emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by sending us an email at email@example.com stating that you wish to do so.
2. Any data that you provide us with through our website or by email (including; your name, address, telephone number, email address, Registration Name, Password, where applicable, and other information from which you can be identified), will be handled at all times by us in compliance with data protection laws.
3. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
5. We will collect your data when: you create an online account; you place an order; you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us; you place a comment on the site or you disclose your data to us through the site at any other point.
6. We will use this data to: process the registration of your online account and maintain your online account; process and complete orders you place via the site; process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; make your comments and/or reviews available on the site.
6.1 Your payments will be processed using a third party payment processor (Stripe). All data concerning your payment details will be handled by them.
6.2 In certain situations, we collect and process your data with your consent to: keep you updated with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from us; send you information by email about products or services of selected third parties.
6.3 To opt out of receiving information as laid out in section 6.2. You can; click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails; send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to unsubscribe.
Your request to be removed from our email list may take up to five (5) business days to become effective. Please note that you may receive emails that were already in process even though we have removed you from our list. Even if you are removed from our list, please know that if you place an order on our site we will send you an email confirmation.
6.4 In certain situations we may use your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedoms or interests, such as to: use your purchase history to make or send personalised offers to you; combine the shopping histories of many customers to identify trends and ensure we are properly planning to meet demand and to develop new products; monitor, develop and improve the site and your experience based on our customer and visitor shopping and browsing habits; send you direct marketing information by post to inform you of products and services which we think may interest you.
6.5 If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. Such as:to pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting us to law enforcement agencies.
6.6 Your data will be held by us for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, for the settlement of any potential disputes which may be raised or otherwise in accordance with legal requirements.
6.7 Please be aware that when you choose to post a comment to the site, this and any personal data that you include in it may be made available on the site and therefore be accessible to any visitor to the site. Therefore, think carefully about the content of your comment and only make available what you are happy for others to read. Do not include any personal data.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD-PARTIES
7. Payments that you make to us through our website are processed by a secure third party processor. Therefore, your payment details go directly to them. The processor that we use is Stripe.
7.1 We may disclose your data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or where required by law.
7.2 We may disclose your personal information to the postal service or courier in order to deliver your order.
7.3 We will never pass your data to a third party for their own use unless you have specifically consented. For example: if we run a competition or other joint-promotion with a third party and you tick a box allowing them to email you independently of us.
8. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your data. All the data collected by us is stored on secure servers.
ACCESS AND UPDATING YOUR DATA
9. If you have registered for an online account with us, you can access and change your data. Please make sure that you update your data as necessary, so that we are able to deal with your orders efficiently.
CONTACTING THE REGULATOR
11. If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests that you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113. Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns